Location: Remote/Flexible (NY Office)
Position Type: Full-time
Reports to: VP of Marketing
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume and a quick blurb as to why you're excited about this role.
Huron, a men’s personal care and grooming brand, is looking for an intermediate-level Ecommerce Marketing Manager to play a key role in developing and executing strategies to maximize our brand's online visibility, drive direct-to-consumer customer acquisition and retention, and optimize site performance.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns across various digital channels, analyzing data and performance metrics, and collaborating with the founding team, content team, and external partners to optimize ecommerce growth via new-to-brand acquisition, retention initiatives and subscription program growth.
- Develop and execute comprehensive ecommerce growth strategies, focusing on driving online sales.
- Plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns across various channels, including but not limited to email, SMS, affiliate programs, paid social, SEO, and SEM.
- Conduct thorough consumer and market research to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement within the consumer packaged goods and ecommerce landscapes.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling and impactful content, ensuring consistent brand messaging across all digital touchpoints.
- Optimize website performance and user experience by conducting regular audits, implementing A/B testing, and utilizing data-driven insights to improve conversion rates and customer engagement.
- Utilize web analytics tools to track, analyze, and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify areas for growth and optimization.
- Work closely with the broader Huron team to align marketing strategies with business objectives, support product launches, and optimize ecommerce conversion funnels.
- Monitor and stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in ecommerce, digital marketing, and consumer behavior to drive innovation and competitive advantage.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with full team to ensure seamless integration of ecommerce initiatives and optimize the overall customer experience.
- 3-5 years in DTC ecommerce marketing or management consulting, preferably within the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Proven track record of revenue generation via customer retention and/or subscription program growth initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels and tactics, including search, email, sms, and social media advertising.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in web analytics tools, A/B testing + CRO, and data-driven decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful ecommerce growth strategies, resulting in increased online sales and greater customer retention.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and results-driven mindset.
- Experience working with consumer packaged goods brands or in a fast-paced, lean startup environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Equity Potential
Huron was founded in 2019 with the mission of helping guys everywhere look better, smell better and feel better about themselves. Pairing world-class products with approachable grooming education, Huron is built on the idea that we should all feel confident in our own skin.