Last revised: April 10, 2019
- Information That We Collect
- How We Use and Share Your Information
- Access to Your Information and Choices
- Security of Your Information
- Consent to Processing of Personal Data in United States
- Questions and How Contact Us
Information That We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us, for example when you create or modify your account, register to use our Site, purchase products or services from us, request information from us, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name; home or work address; billing address; shipping address; location; email address; telephone number; credit card or debit card number; date of birth; content you post or contribute to our Site, and any other information you choose to submit to us.
Cookies; Information We Collect Automatically Through Your Use of our Site
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) and other marketing data analytics platforms to collect certain information relating to your use of the Site. Google Analytics and these other marketing data analytics platforms use “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Site analyze how users use the Site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Site by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps,” (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt-out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on how your online activity.
- Location Enabled Features. Certain location-enabled functionality made available in the Site is provided by Google, Apple Inc., and other third party providers. Your use of that functionality may be subject to additional privacy (and other) terms and conditions (as updated from time-to-time), including the terms that are accessible through: http://www.google.com/intl/en-US_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/maps/terms-en.html. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the sharing of this information with us.
No Information from Children Under Age Thirteen
If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), please Contact Us or call us at (513) 909-4426.
How We Use and Share Your Information
Sharing with Third Parties. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, process orders, provide advertising for us, and fulfill and deliver products and services that you purchase from us. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing activity across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. While you can disable cookies using your web browser, our Site does not recognize if your browser sends a “do not track” signal or similar mechanism to indicate you do not wish to be tracked or receive interest-based ads. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org).
Your Consent. In addition to the sharing described elsewhere in this Policy, we will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Huron when we have your consent to do so.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Huron if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Huron, our users, customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Access to Your Information and Choices
You can access and update certain information we have relating to your online account by signing into your account and going to the My Account section of our Site. If you have questions about personal information we have about you or need to update your information, you can Contact Us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from Huron by using the opt-out or unsubscribe feature contained in the emails and you may opt-out of receiving promotional Text Messages from us, by replying “STOP” to any such message.
You can close your online account by deleting your account under the My Account section of our Site. [** NTD: Confirm. **] If you close your account, we will no longer use your online account information or share it with third parties. We may, however, retain a copy of the information for archival purposes, and to avoid identity theft or fraud.
Security of Your Information
We use industry standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. However, since the Internet is not one hundred percent (100%) secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that emails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
Consent to Processing of Personal Data in United States
This Site and Services are not intended for and are not directed to residents of the European Union. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
Questions and How Contact Us
Middle West Enterprises, Inc.
303 Spring St.
New York, NY 10013